View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:54 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Close to another World War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dromano View Post
Stilor,

What is your connection to the Russia/Georgia situation? You sound like you have a dog in the fight. Anyone that defends the Russians goes on my black list, if you need the reasons, try to picture a person who has lived thru 37 more years of history than you. You sound like a Commie, a Bolshevik radical, look in the mirror, do you belong in a capitolist system??????????

I can't believe that there are so many whimp a$$ lefties supporting RUSSIA in Putin's imperialistic agenda. Get a f***ing clue!!!! Maybe when you non-patriots spill some blood for your country you will get IT

Are you a "world citizen" that wants no borders?????? Do you love the invasion from the south???? You are pathetic, so what do I know
Well, you missed it completely I am a Russian citizen. You probably forgot that this forum is not restricted to US citizens, it is called SVX World Network.

And please don't mix patriotism and mass-media lies. If you think you can live with your eyes closed and hear fairy tales from whatever news host you prefer - it's you who's being pathetic. Some people get through the childhood by the age of 20. Some still need a fairy tale at the age of 67.