View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 08:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
stock stereo, brake pads

i have a stock stereo that i just took out of my svx, it has the cd and tape player. all the lights work on the cd player, and i think all the lights do on the tape player. it all works fine, i just wanted a different reciever, and i wanted the reciever i used to have in my old car. so it isnt that its broken or anything, i just wanted a new style cd player and something to use with my mp3 player. im trying to sell them to offset the cost of the new unit since i dont have alot of money, luckily i got this one for cheap.

i also have some front brake pads sitting around. i just took them off the car about 2 months ago because my brakes were squeaking and i thought i needed new ones, turns out it was just cause of brake dust, but my new pads have a lifetime warranty so i will never need these ones again. i just wanna get rid of these, they look almost brand new too, they were barely any different than my new pads also, so they arent very old. i dont know what kind they are, but i know they arent ceramic, as those are the ones i just got.

make me an offer on anything as i just want this stuff gone because itll just get trashed when i move out for college next month. i would keep the old stereo in case i ever sell my svx i can put the stock back in, but i dont think ill ever sell it lol. im not even sure what the pads would even sell for but i was thinking around 60 for the radio stuff, but i dont know since subaruparts is really high on that stuff. make me an offer though as i want this stuff outta here and put to good use. thanks!