Thread: Texas!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Re: Texas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalixto View Post
when could we all do the next drive? like next month? or what?

oh ya...update on my car...
the overheating problem went away...but as soon as i got back into dallas at about 3:00AM I noticed the temp go up to about 3/4 after we exited the highway. i checked the radiator fluid yesterday morning and it looked chunky of course...is it worth just going ahead and getting the PWR radiator or just replacing the radiator with an OEM one?
TXIC is planning a GC meet for August, I know they are inviting other Subarus. Maybe we should try to make it to that? I'm probably going, but I don't know what route they are taking.

Flush the fluid again? Im gonna need a radiator now also....

I let Tomas borrow mine until he could get a new one and now mine cracked..

So hes killed two radiators in two days (while owning his SVX for only three days).....

Don't know how he does it....

Dustin

Edit: Im just gonna go with a PWR, but only because I'll have time to save up the proper funding for one.

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company

Last edited by odepaj; 07-21-2008 at 11:47 AM.