View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Locker Link Solution

Re: What did you do this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5InchTrueDual View Post
I could almost see someone under the hood stealing gas, disconnecting the pressure side would allow an almost silent way to get the gas. Plus you wouldnt get a mouthful of gas trying to get it out of the tank. How many GPM or LPM's does ouf stoch fuel pump push? It wouldnt take to long to get a few gallons out either.
Well on to the weekend, unfortunity I work Thursday- Sunday so i'm about halfway through my weekend. I took the spoiler off the 94 and washed the crud out from underneath it. I was thinking about moving it back by drilling out the 3rd holes in the trunk, but i'd rather use my parts cars decklid so i can put the stock on back on it i ever do get rid of it. If you relocate your spoiler I didnt think you could put it back to the stock location due to the new holes in the decklid.?? Anyone knoe the answer? Thanks in advance.
Well, making my hood theft-proof turns out was not a good idea. I have some repair to do because... yes I was right I don't want to say exactly how they were doing it right here on the net... it probably only required a cost of about $20 to get started, assuming they stole the gas cans too. The s also left a hose on a nearby truck, leaking out all over the road.

Sorry I don't know about the spoiler, but I would guess so too!
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?