View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 03:48 PM
I'm just sayin'..........

I remember the first time I ever saw an SVX. My mom was shopping for a car and I was a junior in hs. We went to a Subaru dealer that was right across the street from where my mom test drove a Plymouth Laser (piece of junk).....they had just gotten it in. It was a claret LS. I can still remember the feel of the the suede on the dash. That was all it took. I pleaded and pleaded, but she bought the stupid Laser anyway. From then on I knew that I would one day own an SVX.

So before I start rambling, I agree with what someone else said.....I like to be unique.....face it you just don't see SVX's every day. (at least I don't....unless you coun't this past weekend) .I've had a del sol, supra, xr4ti, legend coupe, and the list goes on....NONE of these cars even comes close to an SVX in my opinion. (hence I'm on number 2 - first one met her maker...head on into a tree...yet it was DRIVEN up onto the rollback). IF something happens to this one, I'm buying another...This is a lifetime commitment to a car I love......

'95 Laguna Blue Pearl SVX L AWD
'18 Kia Stinger GT Twin Turbo - Sunset Yellow