View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Locker Link Solution

This kind of set in "total amount of energy can never increase" is really kindda funny... like hybrids are conspiracy and don't really produce better MPGs The theory isn't to produce MORE energy it is only to utilize as much as possible.

...Not saying that people clicking "buy" are not being taken for a ride. -Largly because they are, but the theory is sound. Given the proper analysis and design, an HHO system can supplement an ICE platform.. the catch is that you can not treat it like a normal car that you just need to add water to in addition to gas. The reality is that your cell will require frequent maint. and additives.

Also, I have seen very few designs online that I can call "good" but the ball is rolling in the right direction. One of the largest flaws in the logic is the manner in which AF ratio is handled.

Ultimatly, the guys suckering desprate people looking for a fuel fix are going to mute those who have something to contribute
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?