View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Tech & Almost Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Since about 400 cars have passed through the farm over the last 11 years, I have some stories! A pregnant girl turned in a car with about 50 new condoms, A college student dumped one with 25 'rap' tapes, LOTS of undies, some watches, about $400. in change, TOOLS,TOOLS,TOOls, a vacume cleaner, A micro-wave, dishes and cookware, All kinds of balls,( footballs, vollyballs, etc., crack pipes, baggies with the corners torn off, baggies with corners still attatched, Bongs, needles, a dead possum, snakes of all discriptions, a 'Census' book, (with all data), CDs, tapes, photo albums, peices of a defunct 'meth' lab.
One had an air conditioner in the back (that worked) I recieved one with 20 years of 'National Geographic' stashed in it, A woodburner, gallons of paint, and 'Toxic Waste' of any discription.
I've seen cars so 'NASTY' that I wouldn't even LOOK in them!! ( I can't IMAGINE driving anything till it was that sad!!!)
I was going to chime in, but can by no means top all that, even with counting customer cars. Wow.