Thread: Insurance?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 12:38 PM

even though i have been pulled over numerous times for stupid things, i have been lucky to get off with nothing. i flash my crets and he lets me go. i am lucky to be on my stepfather's insurance. i pay about 65 a month. we (my mother, stepdad, and myself) are all on the same insurance with clean records.

my insurance company deems my SVX as a lux sedan. so it is cheaper. me being a female, i get lower rates to begin with. every year my rates decrease.

my stepbrother, on the other hand drives a Civic...(yippy! ) and he has had a few tickets on highways where the speed limit is 65 (tickets in these zones are double) he is paying like 300 a month.

the best advice i can give you is to take driving classes (offensive and defensive) they lower your insurance rates and points. and shop around for insurance. they are companies like any other and will bargin with you to get you.

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.