View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 06:13 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
1995 & 1992 FOR SALE green and black

Well, I hate to do this but I put both my cars on craigslist last night. I dont have time to complete the form on here, and the only pics I have are the ones on the ad right now. I can charge up my old computer and try to get the others off of it or I can take some more either one. <p> I am closest to Lynchburg Virginia if you want to mapquest it. I am open to "whatevers" because I am looking for something, I just dont know what. The mods on the green one are the stereo and the drilled and slotted rotors and stainless lines and pads. <p>I just dont have the time or energy to put into them like I want to anymore. If u wanna see the ad go to craigslist, under virginia, then lynchburg, and its under last nights date. <p>Again, dont ask me why, my grandmother died Monday night, she was the first blood relative I have ever lost and I am 39 years old! My family thinks I am being selfish because I didnt want her to go yet! She was ready but I WASNT, so I got mad and came home and put my cars up for sale! <p> It doesnt matter if they sell or not so dont offer me some stupid amount please.

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black