View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 08:42 PM
Invisible avatar
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Ron Mummert Send a message via Yahoo to Ron Mummert
Smile Re: Re: World Network?

Quote:
Originally posted by svxter

Progress is being made. We're still thrashing through some of the organizational details, such as the question of incorporation. BTW, any corporate lawyers here who would be willing to donate some advice and/or time???

The Club is also accepting members. If you would like, I'll be happy to email you a brochure, with application form in .pdf format. Please email me @ svxter@comcast.net, and I'll send one to you. Also, to anyone who picked up a brochure at Lafayette, and have been intending to send it in, please do so.

We're also beginning to have some Club logo merchandise available. Stevebsy has a thread going on this, a quick search will probably bring it up. Or, pm him for details. Club members will get a discount.

Mainly, we need members. If the Club incorporates, that will involve a substantial cash outlay. Then, there's the Annual Meet 2003, and the costs associated with that, etc., etc.

Howdy, Bill. Perhaps a copy of the application form could be exhibited as a thread, or as a directive for guests to read. The entire mission statement with member benefits & on-line sign up, should be a part of this group. Since I'm 'puter illiterate, I can't offer anything else.

Psychedelia rules! Ron.

'92 stock semi-pristine ebony - 160K
'96 Grand Caravan - 240K
'01 Miata SE - 79K
'07 Chrysler Pacifica - 60k - future money pit.