View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
Son of a %$*%*4 (Or how NOT to clear your headlights)

I need a headlight and marker light for sure, dunno if anyone has a pearl white fender, no biggie as I'd rather have an off color one than a crunched one. My grille got crunched but it just broke a couple of the ears off, so I think I can glue it and be OK, same with the passenger headlight.

For those wondering, I was stopped in the left-turn lane, and there was a train, and the line of cars in front of me were all turning so I checked the mirrors and started to pull out into the other lane, and there was an old Ford truck in my blind spot, would have been okay if it had the stock bumper on it, but it had a different one that hung out JUST enough to catch the end of the fender and the marker light. He was ok cuz he was like "I just bought this truck and I have a different bumper for it so I'm not worried" so my insurance isn't going to go up... I just wish I had been driving my Legacy lol... Funny thing is 99% of the time I check my mirrors AND over my shoulder if I'm changing lanes, even if I'm moving left, and the one time I don't... crunch... Could have been worse though, I could have pulled out like, 2 seconds sooner and it would have been a lot more than my fender...
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta