View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:22 PM

Longassname, thanks for the input. I tested this with my battery at 12.7volts. The main relay does click when turning the ignition switch on. When I unplugged the main relay all 6 fuel injectors seems to click rapidly. With the main relay unplugged, connector 2 (brown/black) was at 11.72V. 4(blue) and 5(yellow) showed .05 and .03. Both of these are around 12V when the relay is plugged in though.
Main relay plugged back in and ignition switch on: B59 pins 2 and 13 (both white/red) showed just over 12V.
With ignition switch on and checking for grounds was disturbing bad. All but 1 were around 12 to 28 ohms. B62 pin 5 showed 1 on my multimeter, meaning there's a break in the circuit. My ECU pinout diagram says this is to the self-shutoff control. When B62 is plugged into the ECU, at pin 5 I still get 1 despite having good voltage.
With my high resistance readings it seems like my ECU is getting voltage, but not really running? Short in the wiring or open circuit? I apologize for my lack of electrical knowlede. Thanks