View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:38 AM
Formerly known as henryrace@hotma

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I spent 5 MONTHS looking at Nopi RERUNS!! I KNOW who won the Bikini CONTEST!! I KNOW that BUTT glue will hold the bikini in place and you need a putty knife to PEE!!

I also KNOW that I would rather watch sparks FLYING on a project than a beautiful woman that has just been 'waxed' juggeling her boobs across my TV screen for the 19th time!

I have been living a much different life this week, than the life that I was forced to live for 5 months!

I got to get dust on my clothes! I got to put on a resperator! I got to close my eyes and look for dents that you couldn't see, using my FINGERS!!

( The best bodywork) is done by brail.

I have rubbed almost every inch of Henry's car over and over again in the last 10 days! It will be 'massaged' several more times before the gun is loaded! I check my nephew's work, My brother checks MY work and I check HIS work. We all do our best.....( one car at a time)

OT came by tonight to make sure that the spoiler was installrd in the 'Right place'.

I have 5 hours in the spoiler, just getting all the nicks out of it! That is NOT the paint part.

That hasn't happened yet.

The more i read the more i'm aching to see the results..... It's gonna look so pppuuuuurrtttyyyyyy....... it should be great advertisement at Reading for Jerry's work....I've seen pictures of other jobs he's done and they looked great, but now i'll get to see the real thing and it will be mine.... GO JERRY GO JERRY !!!!!
89 Yamaha FJ1200
07 Yamaha FJR1300

"GO RAVENS"