Thread: <$100 Mods
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Looks and smells great.

Exclamation Um, okay . . .

Yes, the original thread was cruisen_15's. Check the first post, wherein I intoned, "This was posted under "Technical Q & A," thought it would go better here." Admittedly, I neglected the forum posting rule prohibiting thread repost.

As for the rest, I'm so so so so sorry I didn't source cite for t3h int3rw3bz post. I do surely hope that the copyright franchise board doesn't revoke my posting license, and I vow that all future proceeds from this thread will go straight to cruisen_15 .

Honestly, and all sarcasm aside, I find this forum a great and useful source of information about a car I have come to adore. I haven't come up with a single idea in this thread, and the only reason I posted it was to promote and promulgate cost-effective enhancements for our beautiful rides.

That being said, I suppose I could include a "credits" section in the interest of utter ridiculousness; but then, of course, I would have to include every poster who has had an idea in this thread, everyone who showed them how to do what they can do, the founder for making the site, the original site designers, the web host, the MS font developers, the electric company, the best boy and rigging gaffer, the founders of the Indo-European tongue and all subsequent language contributers leading up to English, and, naturally, Al Gore for giving us the internet.

If a mod wants to change the name on post 1 to cruisen_15, I really couldn't care less. I don't see how I can "steal" any credit in this thread as I admit to simply reposting a post about other people's ideas and then maintaining it.
1992 LSL Pearlie: 108k, 15min/$15 mod, Alternator wiring "upgrade," Power Mode switch, K&N drop-in, 4500k 35w low-beam HIDs, 3000k 35w fog HIDs, lots more planned (pending funds, of course)- 4.44 5spd being at the top of the list.
"We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
-C.S. Lewis