View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
My idea.

Ok, here's my proposal. In order to get the digitizing removed I need to buy 36 hats. The way this is going for the initial buy in, I'm not getting that. If we want hats cheaper than 33 bucks we can't pay for digitizing. So here's my proposal, If I can get 25 people to commit to buy them, I will buy the rest and give them to everyone the hats for $26.00 a piece. So if I can almost double the amount of hats currently in for the order than I will invest my money in it and buy extras that I will sell later. SOOOOOO... since I'm willing to sacrifice to get you all a good price, help me out and order some hats!!!! thanks for those of you who have been here continually from the beginning! Hope we can get this goin!
Johny

PS: If we can get all 36 hats ordered and claimed for, I will use my discount to buy the design for the second most popular design. Just keep that in mind guys! I'm trying to get somethin cool out to all of you! I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for a good deal too! And some cool one of a kind items!!!