View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_pilot View Post
Ah, thought so. I have JDM corners that I bought from Mychailo, I've been very happy with them for the past several months I've had them, they've survived winter not problem.
JDM corners are a non-issue for sure. They are as solid as the USM ones and they should be because they are an OEM part. I've had the JDM clear corners on for 7+ years in harsh conditions with no problems.

Back on topic, I've had the Smallcar clear lenses on for almost 2 years (same harsh conditions, stored outside, lots of debris hitting them, etc) and they still look good. My main issue is one has developed a leak because I scraped away too much sealer to try to make them look better when the hood is up. Need to reseal them.

With the hood closed and the job done right (which is very hard to do), these look awesome and really update the look of the car. They are too expensive for what they are though, especially considering all the work you have to still do once you buy them. That said though, I prefer this look to the stockers so much so that I have a pair of brand new headlights in boxes that I will probably just let gather dust.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...