View Single Post
Old 08-16-2002, 03:34 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Ca$h
The only UNTACTFUL thing I see here is this SHISVX who attacked me without reason. I don't get it. I know quite a bit about everything automotive, I'm a car freak, and I respect people. I follow the rule "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it" but apparently the LADY here doesn't. I've shown respect for everyone on this forum, I came here really excited to finally hav found a car that suits me- but I'll be damned if I show respect for someone who attacks me.

- Ca$h
If you consider that to be an attack, you have a long hard row to hoe in this forum.

We take pride in being able to "needle" people without them getting tense. Sometimes people DO over react to someone who's excited. I don't fully condone Kelli's response to your post, but, it did not warrant the type of response you delivered (whether male or female).

Many of us have eaten, drank, breathed and slept SVX for many years, so, you don't have to sell us on it's great points. We've been living them.

We want to be excited for you and with you, but, it will be difficult with such an attitude.

I appeal to you both to make up and be civil. If not, I may be forced to delete this entire thread. Please don't make me do that.

I'd like a happy ending to this fiasco.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI