View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 11:34 AM
The car named NIGHTMARE

Send a message via MSN to Nomad
LAN ( ecutune.com ) tranny 3.90

Hi there , It's just comments on my new transmission that was installed monday the 02-11-2008 . It was with the 3.90 gearing . The shifts are very fast and it seams it gets better day by day ... Don't know why . There is 0 slipping betwen shifs ( betwen what , there's almos 0 time betwen shifts )
The acceleration is great . I will not try gessing numbers , i'll go directly to a track as soon as it opens ( May ?? ) . there's a lot of snow for now up here.
OH yeah , it is so much easier to drift in the snow now !! I've done a bit in a parking and it feels like I have a lot more power to the wheels .

So , if somebody is thinking about changing their tranny , i've had many manual cars and there's no way a human can shift like that . If you want the fun of shifting yourself , that's ok , but i'll be in front of you the first time you'll shift ! it's the best 6000 $ i've put in it for now ! ( including shipping , tax , installation , ect )
Ho and LAN , I'm waiting for my new exhaust from Stebro and after that , I'll wait for your TCU and buy everything you have starting with the new ECU with Z32 MAF . This summer will be mine ( in Québec for now ... lol )