View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 02:15 PM

Registered SVX
Michael,

I have been posting a lot here in an effort to assist and It would appear from your comments that I am ---- “The person whispering in your ear knows this perfectly well but he also knows that playing like he doesn't will create a long thread that will make the next person who has problems have enough doubt to get suckered by him too.

My posts have in the main covered factors which do not involve your product. In fact I have exactly pointed out that it is unlikely to be directly involved, as per the following extracts copied from my posts:-

“I gather you are suggesting that the ECU might be sending an incorrect code. Plausible, but probably unlikely. By way of a test in this regard, you could disconnect another injector to see if this correctly results in the return of an appropriate second code.”

“It would appear that you have localised a fault which will surely be causing multiple problems. However it is difficult to assume that this could be caused by the ecutune 2V7F, as only constant supply is involved.”

I can understand your concern that your product could be denigrated, particularly as a result of the thread heading. However the various posts all tend to point towards alternative options and in fact do not agree with the opening statement or heading.

Your closing statement --- “There is absolutely no reason to be off hunting trying to find proof of your stage 2 being broken.” is very much at odds with the overall content of the thread. Please read the thread through again and you may find that you have become overly concerned.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!