View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Interested but poor right now...

I'm interested in one and would love to kill some of the weight. Not only for my own purposes, but to say to some of the svx haters... HA! look I killed some of the weight it's not such a tank! AND I'm increasing the hp! SO THERE! hahaha no really though, I'd love to kill some weight without sacrificing luxury, (aka swapping my electric seat for an STI one...) ya I like my luxury with my speed.... sooo I'm definitely interested in one of these, but my question is, I have yet to see one of these on a black svx and would be interested to see the contrast of colors. Can someone post a pic of one of these, or has no one done it yet? Also I'm kinda leaning toward the scoop with some of the other guys, I've always thought the SVX looked cool with the scoops that were not bolted on after like earl's and bobby's I think it looks really sharp. And yes I'm not able to fit in a TMIC, so what.... It looks sexy alright... goodness... so... tom, how many would it take???