View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 05:30 PM

I am not selling

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Sorry maxg, I didnt realize you were the seller. I misread the post.

I cannot outbid the seller.

Goodluck. Hang in ther and lets turn these low prices around.
Good then, we have a deal

This thread is not about selling, unless I was offered 37K, maybe even 27K, and even 20K. Not 15K I would not take. It was really an inquest into thoughts of why people sell so low especially when I read their ad, Bought car, spent money on all the repairs, now runs fine, need to sell, asking what I paid before the repair in some cases. Again, I think the SVX has more value than what credit its given and in many cases by its owners. I am happy for those that get great deals....I just think the values have bottomed and that the collector status will begin to bring them up. I am not saying muscle cars of Detroit Iron 70's status but some recognition....

That said, I just bought mine, paid on the retail high side but it is what I was looking for, a 97 Low miles one owner original example. I have no worries behind it (I hope, as a used car is a used car) and only fun driving ownership to come of it. If I paid 1000 or 2000 more than what is considered a good deal I am fine with that. For the examples that I have looked at, there have been no deals, unless someone is luck to have found a estate sale or elder selling it for peanuts. I feel that I would have no problems selling this car for at least what I paid, here in Canada, should I decide its not for me. Thus no loss on my end and an experience for anther automobile and this forum has been gained. Its a win win on my side.

regards

Max