View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 11:33 PM

ok, how about when i came to this site, i had a thread about n/a but intercooled, hella people there gave me crap and im un-educated in this stuff and poeple would rather call me dumbass and not tell me stuff repsectfuly, whats so bad about rallying it, if it breaks ill fix it and if i wrap it around a tree, more parts for you guys, its a subaru... its not like people freak out if an sti goes off road, though they arnt as rare.. i dont know, im just pissed off cuzz of assholes here, theres only few people here who havent given me sh&*

and i think since u guys say my ideas are bad and i dont listen to what you guys are tellnig me, i just wont come here anymore cuzz it just doesnt work out for me... =[

And tom, i saw your post of some reasons,
1. the only reason the at oil temp came on was because oil was bad, changed it and now it hasnt done it since
2. yeh though i led you guys to believe i was selling it, i really did myself belive i had to let it go...
3. Im telling you that where i live, the cops dont care about my lights, when i get pulled over, the cops are pricks and they gave me a ticket for no good reason cuzz i had a passenger and he searched my car for things wrong to also give me a ticket for and he didnt find anything...

Last edited by cruisen_15; 01-30-2008 at 11:42 PM.