View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextse7en View Post
We can only hope.

TEH FASTAR SVX... LS1 POWERED WITH A CARBON FIBER BODY AND 50 JATOs STRAPPED TO TEH HOOD! THAT IS THE ROXORS!!!eleven onE! Ohh, and with EXTRA MOTORS and like TURBOS it will be EVEN TEH FASTAR!

I smell troll, this post doesn't make any sense otherwise. there have got to be 20 people on this board running exactly this setup. It must be the tires, super anti friction tires.

-Patrick
I KNOW who drives the fastest SVX at the Subi Challenge, mid Atlantic 2007, That Be Young Tom. I know who drove the fastest SVX at the 2007 Pumpkin Carve Auto-X in Cumberland, That be Young Tom. I Know who drove the SECOND fastest SVX at both of those events, ME. And I know who OWNES the second fastest SVX at both of these events, Old Tom!
I also know that the THIRD fastest SVX at the Pumpkin Carve was Sick-Subi, that I beat by LESS than 1 SECOND!! We are all in this together! When our car broke, Young Tom grabbed wrenches and burned his fingers to give me a chance to beat him! When It was all over with, we all had food and drink to celebrate the 'Victory'!!
(The SVX FAMILY Victory)

If it wasn't for the breakdowns, I Might have been able to beat him last year, But crap happened and he beat US! (Last year). We got a brand new YEAR a few weeks ago! Time to focus on THIS year!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 01-19-2008 at 01:33 PM.