Thread: Need parts?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
My 2 cents!

Irregardless of the reasoning behind the ban, Jason was in fact banned from the network. In my opinion, for such a thread to be posted, it, at the very least, should have been accompanied by a buyer beware, with said warning that the individual selling the parts was banned, and the reasoning behind it, as accurately as can be depicted.

To simply say it's another source, leave it at that, would be greatly irresponsible, because new folks who come along have no idea what happened or the reason that the individual is not part of the network.

I know I would like to know if there was an issue in the past if I was the new one looking for sources, I should be able to consider the facts myself and form my own opinion. I don't need someone to babysit me, but I would feel that I should be properly educated, and based on the origin of the post, prior to tom saying anything, I would really have no idea that there were issues in the past.

Again, just my 2 cents.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!