Thread: Need parts?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 06:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to wannarace928 Send a message via Yahoo to wannarace928
Classic SVX
What got him banned (to my understanding)was the lack of control of his temper. But he had been egged on for a long time and was bound to loose his temper eventually.

When someone does not come to you and talk to you about the problem, and starts bashing you online and other people start doing the same but for different motives... I would bet quite a few people would react about like budfreak did. Especially if you had been drinking prior to seeing everything and your judgment was not the best. - Budfreak did however offer a couple suggestions as to what the problem a little later, and one of which he suggested was the problem.

I don't think anyone can say anything about his work, because everyone I have ever talked to that has dealt with him has had no problems. And if there ever is a problem, he corrects it. This is why I posted this thread so people who need quality work and parts know where to find it. If it was not for Budfreak, my svx would have been crushed a long time ago. He has always done excellent work on my car.

That said, I read all of the crap as well. Including a few threads created by certain members that will remain nameless that are guilty of posting crap on here while being drunk and got a slap on the wrist, posts deleted, and none the wiser.

I am not however questioning the mods, I respect them and believe they will do what they feel is right in each situation. We all count on them to keep balance and harmony and to not play favorites and to be as detached from a situation as possible when making judgements so as they do not play favoritism. There are some really good people on here to keep an eye on everything. And I know its a hard job at times.

Back on topic:
Cheap parts!
http://www.svxworldforums.com/forum1/213.html
2009 Subaru Forester - Mileage Junky
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
2017 Ford Mustang GT 6spd

Last edited by wannarace928; 12-18-2007 at 07:31 PM.