Thread: Need parts?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
I go to the junk yard (Harry's u-pull it) to get most of my parts. These are cars that cannot be saved.
Thats great, but for the record Jason gets a lot of his parts from scrap yards as well, and when it comes to parting out other cars that he's bought and paid for, if he hadn't bought them, they'd have likely ended up at the scrap yard as well.

If you felt that strongly about it these cars being parted out, you could've offered to buy them from him and "saved" them and until Jason rips people off like other past members have done, the information on parts, or anything else he has for sale if fully entilted to be posted here, even if he is no longer a member of the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
So once again, i ask you not question my motivation until you know how it is operated
I've never questioned your motivation, and when it comes to this thread there is/was no reason to question, as it was fully obvious.

My final $0.02 on this thread is this, as I said before, I've met both you and Jason, I've got nothing against either of you but while you may be a nice guy and talented mechanic the YoungTom moniker fit's you well as you've still got some growing up to do...........

Last edited by Rotorflyr; 12-08-2007 at 05:37 AM.