View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:31 AM
94 SVX LSI Teal

Registered SVX
A few years ago I was out taking photos around the woodsy, hilly roads near my house in my 96 Legacy wagon and on one unpaved road there was a Ford Explorer 4X4 on the side of the road. I slipped by him in a very narrow part of the road thinking he was just admiring the scene. I eventually turned back and lo and behold he was still there. I pulled up beside this massive beast that didn't look stuck at all (in fact for Canada there wasn't really that much snow) and asked him if he was actually stuck. He said he was afraid to go any further because he was stuck and didn't want to scratch his brand new explorer. I offered to get in the Explorer and get him out but he said he was going to wait for a tow truck, I just laughed and told him he should have bought a Subaru. He was blocking enough of the road that I had to go off the road to get around him. I blew by him in my little wagon and the last I saw of him was through my rear view window marveling how this little $20,000 red wagon made his big $50,000 sport utility look a little silly. Should a bought a Subaru.
all stock and likely staying that way for now
1981 Datsun 280zxturbo summer toy