View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 09:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to Reaper450128
I really am going to miss her, especially now that I've seen that mid-rear traction is just not nearly as close to AWD traction as I'd hoped it would be when it comes to snow. The MR2 is fantastic in the sun or even rain, but put a little bit of white stuff down and even starting in 2nd gear sometimes isn't enough to keep from spinning tire. Oh well, circumstances being what they are I can't keep both, and I enjoy the MR2 too much during the rest of the year to sell it just yet.

Hopefully the economy is going to recover a bit soon, because I'm sure that's making this sale hard as well. I never really paid attention to it before, but now that I'm in management courses in college and they're kind of forcing us to take notice of the world around us and how it works I've been watching in disappointment as the economy has slumped recently. I'm kind of hoping someone who's got a little more financial security might buy it as a Christmas present, but I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the well wishing, though!