View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:57 AM
Spoiled Brat of Subaru

Send a message via AIM to WRX_SVXGirl Send a message via MSN to WRX_SVXGirl Send a message via Yahoo to WRX_SVXGirl Send a message via Skype™ to WRX_SVXGirl
Help! need service manul or advice

Ok so last wednesday my car decieded to die. it wouldnt turn over and would just click like it was the starter. well i got to work today and tried to start it and it started, but all my dash lights lit up and flashed for a few moments before going on and a high pitched squeeking came from the engine, once i have been hearing for a while. After reaving the engine a few times it stopped and every thing ran normal. thinking it was just a lucky fluke i turned the car off and started it again, this time the dask lit up, car stuted and abruptly stopped. So i turned the key one more time and it hesitated a moment then started, same high pitch squeek that went away after a few reavs.

then I went and got the hubby, i left the car running while i did this. i turned the car off and back on, no problems. let it run for a few minutes, squeek was still there, then turned it off and back on again. again its started fine.

the hubby thinks its an electrical problem, so if anyone can get me a service manual for a 1993 SVX for the electrical that would hwlp or come up with a different diagnosis that would be helpful too.

1993 Subaru SVX Anniversary Edition Red #23

we dont do anything slow