View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephTheChef View Post
Perfect! Lack of space under the hood is precisely what I'm used to (3000GT VR-4). I've got some exciting plans for this SVX (muhaha). I didn't mean to sound like an ass saying it didn't seem like there were many modders around on this platform, but like I said, I was only seeing one thread show up, lol.

That and the fact that I come primarily from a platform where 500-650awhp and 10-11 second ETs are pretty much the norm for a modded street car...I was a little surprised coming here and finding out we're looking at less than 300whp and 13.9 ETs as RECORDS...but I guess it's like comparing an F-body to a cavalier in that not very many people have tried to make these cars crazy fast. No disrespect, as I'm definitely going to be challenged by these cars. Until recently 3/Ss didn't have much of an aftermarket either, so I look forward to getting the SVXs up there in the next few years.

If there's room for two, you can bet I'll find it, and I'm not afraid to move/eliminate/mutilate anything that gets in my way. I'll leave it up to your imaginations for now what I've got in mind but I think you guys might see some fresh ideas from me (and a lot of them might make you sick to your stomach, lol).
If you are that much excited to go that route, and showing off your muscles , why don't you do that TT project while keeping the "anythings" that gets in your way. Meaning that you are allowed to move them but not REmove them .

Good luck anyways

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.