View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles View Post
Yes.

Another fun thing is driving around and watching the timing advance, watching the boost gauge, watching the timing retard, watching the boost gauge, watching the wide band readings, watching the boost gauge, and on occasion, watching the ROAD!!!

Oh look, a birdie!
We can all have our fun...

Wait, wait, wait. You have BOOST?! EDIT: Oh my, look at your siggy... guess you do! I didn't know that. I guess because I only ever here YT and Bobby talking about their boost woes, or what their next thing is in relation to boost...

Aren't you too old to be paying attention to all those things at once?! EDIT: Aren't you too old for boost too?! :P

Hahah. Just kidding!

And yes Joe, he is rubbing it in. Thoroughly. Next thing we know, we'll have Earl in here talking about all the SVXi he owns, and how its such a PAIN to find time to drive ALL of them...

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap

Last edited by ridered777; 11-24-2007 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Didn't look at Tom's Siggy...