Thread: ignition switch
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=Trevor;509256]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffast View Post
Keith, did you try changing out your ignition switch?

A thoughtful and very interesting question, notably ignored.________________
Trevor, New Zealand.

Keith,

Can’t you write just once Keith, without continual sarcasm and make my day. Furthermore your use of bold type is not in good taste.

I got it exactly right. You had not answered the question.

I note that you have the skills to hook up a rear view mirror, but you also have clearly shown that you do not have a clue in regard to testing a circuit for voltage drop.

Your silly question requires a silly answer, i.e. it is only a band-aid for those who do not have the strength or wit to dip a normal manually operated mirror.

Take more care, Trevor.
Trevor, you are obviously blessed with the gift of gab... gab, A word from the Texas dictionary. Your blessing has turned out to be a curse for just about all the rest of us. I have yet to find anything that has been brought up on this site that you have made any meaningful contribution to.

This situation has been a challenge for me because I analyze people and try discover what makes them "tick". Tick... another Texas Dictionary word. I do that because I love people and I consciously pull for them to succeed.

Correct me if I am wrong, ( need I ask), but in your case I see two major problems.
You are not able to remember things, and perhaps more importantly, you simply do not understand what the words are saying.

Suggestion: Maybe you should throw away your "Oxford dictionary" where you find your "impressive" words, and begin working on understanding the meaning of the little words in the posts on this site to start with, and later progressing to the five letter words, etc.

If you need an example, here one is...

Trevor you say "I got it exactly right. You had not answered the question."

I told you I replied in a private message. I did not realize how desperate you were to try to grasp an understanding of the the situation.

Would another apology fix this impasse?

I will give it a try... sorry, sorry, sorry.

Hope this helps...
as always,
Keith

Last edited by kwren; 11-17-2007 at 06:41 PM.