View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 12:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to UPnorth362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessertrunner View Post
High all I am about to have a go at this as well, I have some computer experiance but not a lot. Use to program in Basic and now visial basic also currently programing PLC's for machine control. My questions from the little bit I have read so far is has any decision been made one one particalur software or does everyone have the same favourite. The reason I ask is if we all agree to work on one my guess is as bad as we may be at programing we could get through it together. My experiance is that it won't matter what computer lanuage, once you get into it's a lot easier then you time. I remember using Cobol on a job and we got through it.
Tony
I would say JDash is our best, and easiest short term program to work with at the moment. It will take very little to get it running, and it has a lot of functionality. I also posted a link back in my select monitor thread to the source files for JDash.

I think TunerPro would be our best option as a long term tuning and data logging program. There is already code for the SSM, it just needs to be modified for the SVX.

I would say, we should all give our thoughts and talents to JDash first, as it has a lot of functionality, and will be the easiest to get working. From there we can start on TunerPro. Thanks to all who are getting involved, or have been involved.
IT'S 5:00 SOMEWHERE!!!

92 Liquid Silver SVX LS-L