View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:03 AM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessertrunner View Post
High all I am about to have a go at this as well, I have some computer experiance but not a lot. Use to program in Basic and now visial basic also currently programing PLC's for machine control. My questions from the little bit I have read so far is has any decision been made one one particalur software or does everyone have the same favourite. The reason I ask is if we all agree to work on one my guess is as bad as we may be at programing we could get through it together. My experiance is that it won't matter what computer lanuage, once you get into it's a lot easier then you time. I remember using Cobol on a job and we got through it.
Tony
Right now, I don't think anyone has picked a favorite. I'm working (er, going to be working) on JDash because it's in Java and I know some Java. Alternatively, there's Phil's ECUdump software which could be added onto to create a tuning program.

A couple of posts back a bunch of different programs were posted. I guess you can just sort through, find one you like and see what you can do.