View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Pinto Boosting Freak

Send a message via AIM to Evil One Send a message via MSN to Evil One Send a message via Yahoo to Evil One
I have been divorced twice.
The first was my wife of 8 years... we also had 2 children together.
Our kids never heard a cross word from either of us, that would have changed if we had tried to "stay together for the kids".
Sometimes it doesnt work out, thru no fault of either party.
People change, grow, evolve.
Sometimes a couple does it at different rates.
I was crushed by my first divorce, contemplated suicide, taking it out on her and her new boyfriend...
Work thru your pain.
You WILL make it and it does get better.
I have a great relationship with my kids, even tho they live in another state now.
I dont get along as well with ex #1 as well as I used too... but I can still sit down with her husband, drink a few beers, watch a race. This is fun just because it gets her all flustered

Give her "her space". She may decide she wants to come back... she may not. But it will work out better than if you pitch a fit and/or beg her not to go.
Women are interesting creatures, frustrating at times... but interesting.
Sometimes a cooling off period helps. Didnt for either of mine, but I know people that it has.

I know you are probably nor thinking about moving forward... but there are many fish in the sea. I decided that neither of my wives were the right one... I think I have the right one now.
Maybe your right one is out there looking for you also.
Good luck,

Jim