Thread: All Alcyone
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
A simple search will yield the desired results...but Ill go ahead and spoil ya this time around

Alcyone hood emblem and alcyone tail bar will replace the subaru units. The center caps will need to be a custom job I.E. Filled and painted. The steering wheel can be replaced with one from the sti (Momo wheel) to get rid of the pesky "subaru" across the aurbag.

Also, SUBARU is stamped on the radiator support.....so if you decide to show off the engine in any way shape or form, that'll need to be filled and painted too.Also can't forget the plate on the strut tower, the emissions stickers, warning labels, door sill plate, ect.ect.

Also less noticable are the vin stickers on the insides of every body panel, SUBARU stamped (Upside down) on the rear quarter panels underneath the rear garnish, the information engraved in the undersides of the mirrors, on the washer tanks, ect. ect.

But...Im pretty sure the vehicle make is also indicated in the vin#, so no matter what somene will eventually find out its a suby transvestite
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten