View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Thank you Michael for clarifying your view.

I have already given you the Mods' view about listing Jason in the Beware thread; on balance as yours was the only case of dissatisfaction we were aware of versus many people having good experience and praising his work, we decided it would be unfair to list him.

That is still our view and that matter is closed.

We are not in any position to decide who may be a criminal here, or who may be running a legitimate business. Those are matters for the police and the IRS. If you believe what you are saying then take the matter to another tribunal.

You are not being censored. If you care to read the other responses I hope you will realise that the majority of people are fed up with this story. We don't want this issue dragging on forever and driving people from the forum.

Continuing to pursue an acrimonious issue like this has proven to be comes under the heading of "flaming" and is forbidden in the rules.

If the situation still rankles with you, then take the matter elsewhere for a resolution. We have applied all the sanctions we are going to apply in this case, and be advised the matter is closed.

You will get your SVX problems sorted very well by other members such as Tom in Wiley Ford. I hope you do and that you start to enjoy your SVX very soon.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl