View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 04:37 AM

Registered SVX
Smile hang in there

thank you admin(S) I can feel for the guy owning a car of this level requires ALOT of patience, love , time out , and unfortunatly a basic love of being a grease monkey.

Michal, i have had a total of 7 subarus in my life so far this vehicle has taxed even my long standing car knoweldge that i have learned from previous cars at one point i was even sent to the couch, by my wife of 19 years , for even suggesting to go fix ANOTHER subaru however she nows owns a 2006 baja ( and I have Installed ALL OF THE OPTIONS AVAILABLEon it since she bought it )
my point is hang in there, we ALL love our cars and want to see them run perfect and be the beauties they are. there are , that i am aware of , at least 3 mechanics that lurk here , well maybe not lurk they help when we want to list a problem step by step and follow directions to look at what they suggest to fix AND finally report back if it worked or not so as to look else where Again
the people that were here for the other DRAMA would like to not relive a previous issue.

I am here on this site every night ( is this a bad thing??!) and will help as i can and understand what is going on with the car.