View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess View Post
Marisa,
The caps look GREAT!!. They couldn't have been gone better if I had done them for you myself. Talking to you on the phone about how you did them, the process was correct in every way.The logos seem to be a little less subtle than mine, but they needed to stand out just a little more to compete with your new red paint.
Once again, a great job! Are you going to do a write-up or a How-to on how you did these? I am sure Billy (nascar junkie) still has your graphics file for the centers for those who want to do this project. I am looking forward to seeing them (or at least you) at Reading IX
Thanks John
Here is the final photo. I had a "photo shoot" today and took a picture of wheel completed to give you an idea of how they look typically.
I'm pretty happy with the result.

Yeah, I'll pretty much try anything that I can't kill myself doing... or at least, I'm fairly certain I won't die trying.. lol

I could write a how to but I think my long process might annoy most. I put several coats of silver and clear, sanding in between. Maybe once the Gallery opens up to everyone, I will write something up.

TTYS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20070929_centerCaps.jpg (255.6 KB, 253 views)

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram