View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil View Post
Whoa Mike. I hope it all works out. It kind of sounds like it will if you take it slow. It sounds like she's at least open to patching things back up.

As for a meet. Yeah.

I'm up for a meet.

How about everybody else out here?
Nope, not working out. I've been thinking about it and I'm moving on. She also changed her mind about talking to me. Im trying to get someone else to go to the truck races with me this weekend (Bartender from another bar, LOL). I won a set of tickets and see wants to go, she just needs to figure out a scheduling thing. As for the EX, she's just to young(just turned 22) and inmature, and deep down I know it wasnt a permenit thing anyway. I just figured it wouldnt end quiet this way or this quick. For the most part I'm doing pretty good. Only problems I have are with sleeping. We were sleeping together most every night and I got use to someone being there.

As for a meet, how about Sunday September 30th? It's 2 weeks away so it should allow enough time to get it set up. If anyone wants to talk about how we want to set it up, give me a call or text message. My cell (410)440-7877. I'll be the point man for setting it all up. I've got the spare time now, and I need to find some people that she doesnt know to hang out with. Thats the problem with dating a Bartender in a small town, everyone knows her.