View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 05:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
I'm telling you we need to do a meet soon. The weather is getting beautiful. I've got this new thing going on called finding myself right now. The girlfreind and I broke up on Friday morning (her idea). Friday was the pissed off depressed day. Then I got to doing some self reflection on Saturday(started out with why did I drink so much). I realized some of the things she was saying wernt to far off bases. We met right after I got out here. I had no freinds or anything. I realized, that I had no clue who I was. I know who we were, but by myself I didnt have much of an idea. So Saturday and today have mostly been about me fining me. Ive exchanged a few text messages with her, And today I dropped by the bar she works at at opening and she was by herself and we talked a little bit. I have gotten her to consider changing her mined about breaking up, but I did at least get her to start talking to me and agree to have lunch tommarrow before she goes into class.

Anyway back to the origional point (sorry I ramble off on tangents sometimes). I spent the entire day out side in Boulder City. (am I went up to Mels dinner and had breakfast, then walked around for about 2 hours. On the way home is when I noticed she was working and noone was there, and I stopped in to talk a little. Once customers started coming in I left so she could do her job. I headed home and piddled around in the garage until about 1:30. I finished playing around there and took a shower to clean up. After my shower I was feeling pretty good. The entire time I was in the garage my Mountain bike had been sitting there taunting me. Felling energized I through on the helmet and went for a ride. I had said many times that I need to start biking again, it's been nearly 3 years. I biked all the way around the old section of Boulder City. As I was headed back to the house, I ran across her just coming of work. (Sadly her work is on the main street, so I end up having to pass it just about anywhere I go. Im hoping it isnt looking like I'm stalking her. ) As she was leaving she look at me and at least gave me a small smile and waved.

Side note.
If you take out all the stuff about my relationship, the point I was origionally trying to make is that the weather is cooling down and going to be perfect for an outside meet. I'd even recommend having on here in Boulder. The Veterins memorial park is really nice and free to use. There's picnic areas and a Water play area with water cannons and sprinklers for kids if you bring any.