View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 05:23 AM
Still Cant' Say the Z-Word

Send a message via AIM to LetItSnow
Registered SVX
The verbage continues to get better as we move down the thread, but I still have trouble accepting "if you have internet access". It simply seems archaic and redundant. Eight or ten years ago, the question of whether someone has internet access would still be valid, but when it's free in so many locations, including some neighborhood unsecured routers, and the libraries even offer the machines' use for free, I don't spend too much time wondering. Heck, my 90 year old grandfather has web savvy!

No, I don't get kickbacks! But I do have a sample, and I'll treat it like a gorilla treats a suitcase if it will demonstrate one of the forum's card options to be qualified or dangerous.

Nothin' against the business cards, many of which are very sharp, but they're showing up on my screen as much as 2.5x their true size. I keep my resolution quite cranked, so some are seeing them even larger. I'd have no qualms about having them as the invites, but before choosing one, they should be represented in their actual size. I don't wanna tick anybody off, but it kind of parallels the vending machine bag of chips.