Thread: Stalling SVX...
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Sold. :'-(

No quotes necessary.

You're claiming you told me while you had the car that it already had a cooler and weren't doing it? And we agreed on "something else", but you don't know what it was? You'd better start thinking and try to do better than that.
I sent you numerous money orders (all of which are legal documents which I have receipts for) for everything you claimed to find wrong on the car while you had it. I never once questioned you when you said the radiator was miraculously cracked (even though it never gave me an ounce of trouble) or that the rear bushings were shot. Heck, I didn't even make you replace the exhaust gasket you destroyed and reinstalled broken instead of taking 5 minutes and $5 to fix...Now it's going to be a bigger job to do it over.

Let me ask you this...Do you not remember the test drive we took when you returned the car and I went - step by step - through everything we agreed on, including the cooler, and you only then telling me it already had one so you didn't do it? I don't buy it.

You sir, are a liar and a thief, and I'm obviously wasting my time here. I'm sorry I ever let you talk me into letting you touch my car. Unless you admit that we talked about it on the test drive and refund the $ you charged me for services you admittedly didn't render, I'm done here and you'll be hearing from someone else you'd rather avoid on the matter. I've been VERY patient and kind so far, but there's a side to me that has kept very close records that you don't want to tangle with. Legal action is within my means...You will wish you owned up to your mistakes and kept your word when you had the chance.

It's a shame the SVX community hasn't banned together to rid itself of parasites like you, taking advantage of people when they're down.
The Admins need to seriously consider if they want to subject potential SVX enthusiasts to people like you on their boards.

FOR SALE: '92 SVX LS-L Touring. VGC, but a few current issues.
Motivated seller. Make offer.

Good bye.

Raxles front axles