View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocrest
So now I can't be trusted?? Neither can the other ~20 long time network members in south eastern PA.

What about all the member in the Baltimore area?? They are less than 100 miles from Vineland...

Also I guess everybody in NJ south of Rte 80 can no longer be trusted. Nor can the members around NYC.

ALL of Delaware is in that circle, I always knew it was a small state, I never knew it was so filled with corruption...
I said be weary(know who you are dealing with because Vlad is constantly moving), Not avoid the area all together. I see it like this, Maybe if some of you would get off your asses over there and handle this guy instead of just constantly talking about it or ignoring it all together, The problem would be solved and nothing to worry about in the area and all would be fine and dandy. Instead, I have to keep track of him from clear in Ohio to keep people aware while nobody has the gumption to actually do a damn thing that lives within 25- 50 miles or so of the dirtball, Not even call the police. That's pathetic and at least I'm making an attempt at keeping him shut down, Although I'm 400+ miles away.

Here, Let me change my original post before your 2 friends come along to throw words in my mouth and pick apart every word I say.

Last edited by Budfreak; 08-23-2007 at 11:12 AM.