View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Turbone Send a message via AIM to Turbone Send a message via Yahoo to Turbone Send a message via Skype™ to Turbone
Registered SVX
Another new SVX owner

Just picked me up a 92 SVX, it was listed on CL in the Seattle area. Has 237K and the PO said for some reason the u-joints went out on the front of the shaft and fubared the transfer clutch housing. He actually tried to JB weld it and of course it leaked, badly. I do have a couple of units already sourced, just have to get to the yard tomorrow and grab one. Should be a $26 part and the car only cost me $700.
I've been a long time Old Gen owner, theres some here that probably know me from USMB, XT6.net and NASIOC (Hi y'all) and this purchase brings my stable up to 6 Soobs.
Heres a few pics of it after a wash today.

Its needs a few interior pieces and I have already read about the shady folks thread. Have a bid on a passenger side visor on Ebay right now from someone in UT, it looks like they arent on the list to be ware of.
So, greetings all. You will see me here asking Q's about everything I dont about New Gen stuff, lol