View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 01:07 AM

Automatic seat belt problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subru92svx
This problem just started out of no where two days ago. I opened the door to get out and the seat belt just sat there for at least a minute before finally deciding to slide forward. I checked the passenger side and it is working just fine. I was thinking the motor might be going out on the drivers side so I'm planning on just throwing in another motor/track assembly. I just figured I'd post on here first and see if someone else had had this problem and how they fixed it? Thanks
Actually there is nothing wrong with the way the seatbelt is working! It is designed to work like that! We all know that these cars were way ahead of their time in and this is a great example!! It sensed either your tiredness and know you wern't able to quickly get out of the car seat or realized you were getting older and compensated for that! Have you had a birthday lately? That could be what is happening.
Or one other thing... Maybe the goofey thing isn'y working right just like mine is doing now and I have no clue how to fix it. Maybe someone can help us both??
Keith