Thread: Color Opinions?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Being the bodywork is good, but not perfect...why not take a little time, MAKE it perfect, then paint it whatever color you want without worrying? Lets face it...you cant hide bad bodywork with paint. It'll only exaggerate any imperfections

I mean, the vanilla in question is a good color for hiding crap...trust me, Ive seen it work its magic on a 300c..but it just screams "Too lazey to wash my car, so I picked a color that looks clean dirty and looks dirty clean" Why try to hide anything via color? Why pay for a paint job (Or get it free in this case) if you KNOW it isnt going to be absolutely perfect when its done?

Oh...right. cool colors...If they are crazey enough to do a 3 stage pearl, GM has a color called inca gold...Its white with a gold pearl mid coat. The good thing is, you can change out the gold for blue, green, purple, ect. to make a one-off color that looks classy AND pops out
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten