Thread: Zeitgeist
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 09:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to HumpSVX
I have some issues with it. Some of the stuff in part one that is portrayed as factual is inaccurate. For example, Jesus being born on Dec 25. Which makes me untrusting of some of the other "facts" that I haven't checked. I am a bit leery of accepting or believing the verity of something as a whole if small, simple details are incorrect. I think I will watch it again and list out some more problems I think I found.

The stuff in parts II and III, I know much less about, but they lose some credibility in my opinion, because of the errors in Part I. This is not to say that parts II and III are incorrect, or that none of the parts of each part are correct or accurate, just that it is hard to sort out what is actually true and what they claim to be true.

Overall, I think it was a persuasive argument, and at points rather convincing. But not necessarily correct.

I'm tired and probably shouldn't be thinking this hard right now, or trying to think this hard. I hope what I am saying is clear or understood, whether or not it is believed. I am gonna watch it again sometime soon and bring up some more problems I had with the video, when it is fresher on my mind

'92 Yellow Subaru SVX LS "Bert" - 123k -The first SVX Convertible
'92 Orange Subaru SVX LS-L "Ernie" - 139k -The first SVVVVVVX (stretched SVX limousine)

Okay, so the bottom two cars don't actually exist but what if?????