View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Many Items for Sale!

Well, it's time I cleaned out my garage and my bedroom and my basement and everywhere else I've had SVX parts sitting around. So here's a list of parts for sale.

1 x SVX Instrument Panel. A tab and a clip on one side are broken but it shouldn't prevent installation nor allow movement. Looking for $25.

1 x Pioneer GM-5000T 2-channel Amplifier with 10-gauge wiring kit. Never been used, still have boxes and all materials. Was for a planned sound system in my old Legacy that never happened. Looking for $50 for the amp and kit together.

4 x Stock SVX Wheels and Tires. I'll be blunt; three of the tires have very little tread remaining, and the fourth is flat. The wheels are okay structurally but have curb rash. The flat tire is missing a cap to its air nozzle. There are three center caps, but one is cracked. Includes all lug nuts. Looking for $160 for everything. SOLD

1 x HP Omnibook 4000CT. Useful for having parallel and serial ports for those of you who want to try out that select monitor software. Useless because I don't have a power supply for it and the battery is dead. The battery works but without a power supply it can't be charged. I'm giving this one away for the cost of shipping. Hell, I only paid $5 for it originally. One of you guys tuning SVXs can take it if you like. SOLD

1 x Gray Leather SVX Shifter. If you're fixing up an SVX or need a replacement or whatever, be my guest and take mine. The only problem with it is that the word "MANUAL" has faded to "MANU." It's clean and works fine. Yours for the cost of shipping. SOLD

Photos of all parts (except the shifter, but I'll get a photo of it if someone's interested) are in my locker, here: Parts for Sale

Local pick-up preferred if possible, because I've never shipped parts before. But if someone experienced can walk me through the process, I'd be more than happy to ship whatever people need shipped or get price quotes for you.

Parts are in Ithaca, NY 14850.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, feel free to make an offer on parts. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Last edited by Nomake Wan; 06-09-2007 at 12:48 AM.