View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 11:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to svxrx7stitdi18t Send a message via Yahoo to svxrx7stitdi18t
92 Green SVX 5spd for sale

Year:1992

Model:SVX

Color:Green

Model:

Miles:car-253,000 engine-103,000 trans-120,000

Options:Has all available options i believe

AWD or FWD:AWD

Modifications: Speed manual trans, Exody Stage III six puck clutch kit, light-weight aluminum under-drive pulley, CD, amp and box with two JL Audio 10".

Major service:recently did both ball joints, replaced both exhaust manifolds and gaskets, just replaced a/c hoses and charged system(works great)

Maintenance Records:I'm a Subaru Tech at Belnap Subaru and I do my own work, have receipts for some parts though. we also have a couple donar SVXs.

Transmission condition: Haven't had any trouble with trans since the conversion almost a year ago. Tranny mount is showing signs of wear and should be replaced soon.

Glass condition: all glass in good condition...no cracks anywhere.

Type of tire and remaining tread:I just bought brand new tires a few months ago without realizing my ball joints were bad and they already ruined the front tire inner tread. Will need two tires shortly.

Interior condition:Interior is in good shape couple tears in drivers seat- two places in the seams

Body condition:body is ok, this winter i had a bad episode and dented both my rear quarters. front fenders have minor dents...paint is decent except for the wing...don't know why..

Known defects or problems:the fuel gauge doesn't work, but i have already got the sending unit for it, the speedometer works when it feels like it, have n't diagnosed that yet, but i have a spare sensor for the trans and a new cluster for it just in case. After tires it should have an alignment.

Pictures:follow this link for pics of car....http://picasaweb..com/rx7luvr/GreenSvx

Comments about the car:It's a nice driving car and lots of fun with the five speed. I wouldn't even be getting rid of it if I was losing my licence on the 19th.

Asking price:$1700obo